Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Chick-fil-a Kyle Petty Charity Ride


The event at the Mall on Sunday, 7/30 was fantastic. Although it was quite hot, everyone had a great time. I got to meet lots of people including Brian Littrell, Kyle Petty, Richard Petty and Dan Cathy-the President of Chick-Fil-A. But, I think I was most excited to meet Patty Petty. I so admire her determination to create beauty from the pain in her life. That drive has led to the creation of the Victory Junction Gang Camp... a truly amazing place.

Congratulations to Kyle and Patty for the completion of another successful ride across America. Welcome Home!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey Tami. I am leaving you a comment. Do you like it? I really have nothing to do here at work today. Ok well my comment is pretty much over.

ps..i know you are the brains behind the morning show!!! but shh...don't tell the boys. they can't handle the truth