Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Progress!

Well, I am so happy to be back from my cruise... not really, but that sounds like the right thing to say :) . I have to get my pix developed (yes I'm still a 35mm girl) and then I will be able to write a blog about the trip.

Things here at the station are nuts!! First of all, my desk was desecrated by Wally et. al. You can see the pictures on Papa John's blog http://john893.blogspot.com/. Plus, they are doing all of this construction around here and everything is out of order. We are broadcasting from the Production Room while the main studio is made over. So, John is working like crazy with his crew to get things done ASAP. Now, I realize that he is really busy and caught up in what is going on around here, BUT he needs to pay a little more attention to his...ahem...wardrobe. Here's a picture so you can understand what I am talking about...











BUT, there is a product available to help. It's the Reemco plumber's shield. I may have to pick one up for John.














Oh yes, it is good to be back!

1 comment:

John Hill said...

Now Tami...

I know john and his Posterior...

He is a friend of mine...

and that's no john posterior.

I heard that on fox news and rest my case...

wally wants you in his office right now!