- Help your kids make good food choices-http://www.mypyramid.gov//
- Teach them to ask for sweets -kids shouldn't be able to have free, unlimited access to junk food. They should have to ask first.
- Make the special treats a reward
- Get them involved in regular activity-Allen likes Martial Arts, Gymnastics, Dance or Soccer as good fitness activities
- Set a good example yourself FIRST
Monday, February 15, 2010
Gettin' Fit with Allen
Today, Allen Branch with Fitness One of Kernersville, discussed how to help your kids develop a healthy lifestyle. Here are his tips: