Monday, April 04, 2011

The "Cinch" 5-Day Fast Forward Diet

I couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I stepped on the scale and discovered that I had lost 5 pounds after just 3 days of the "5-Day Fast Forward" eating plan as described in the new book "cinch!" by Cynthia Sass.  The plan is also outlined in this video from the Rachael Ray Show:
http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/new-flat-belly-diet/
I'm not a fan of "fad diets", but this 5 day plan appears to be a very healthy, very nutritious way to hit the "reset button" on your eating.  Basically, on the "fast forward" plan you eat only 5 foods for 5 days: Spinach, Raspberries, Eggs, Almonds and Yogurt.   Again, watch the video on the Rachael Ray website (link above) for the full details. 

I'll let you know my results after I finish the diet in a couple of days.

No comments: