Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Seeing Design Team Stars in Charlotte

One of the most frequent questions I was asked after returning from the set of Extreme Makeover Home Edition was, "Did you get to meet Ty?" I never got any face time with Mr. Pennington, but I did get to give him a few "High-5's". I got some great pictures of Ty and the rest of the design team. I also had the opportunity to interview Rib, one of the newest members of the design team. I also got to spend some time talking with Rick Merlini, CEO of American Heartland and Ed Estridge, President of JED Development...two of the main people in charge of the construction of the King family's new home. Everyone on set was so warm and friendly. I could tell they all had a real passion for their work and a heartfelt concern for the King family.

No comments: