Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cool Wedding Bands
























Found this online today and it's too cool not to share. I am seriously thinking about getting these to replace our current wedding bands! Here is the info and a link:

http://www.brentwilliamsdesigns.com/

Custom fingerprint wedding bands in sterling silver (set of two)

Description

"This is for a set of two totally unique custom fingerprint wedding bands in sterling silver. One 3.5mm and one 6mm. Can be done in any precious metal, convo for an estimate.

Searching for a truly unique wedding band? Tired of finding the same plain bands or designs that just come from a catalogue? This is just what you were looking for. It is many things: unique, sentimental, custom, heirloom quality crafted, and you are completely involved in the making process.

I send you my Impression Kit in the mail. Once you receive it, imprint the entire length of your finger and/or your fiancés finger separately. Then you mail that back to me. Once I receive it here in my studio in beautiful coastal Maine, I make a wax form from the impression material. Then utilizing the ancient lost wax casting process, I turn that impression into a metal ring utilizing gold or silver. Maybe some day this ring gets passed down to your children- a family heirloom for sure.

How romantic! Your lover touching you, holding your finger, always with you. I would love to talk with you about this exciting process! Only available from Brent Williams Designs with such fine craftsmanship."

No comments: