Sunday, May 08, 2011

A Month of Sundays

Friends, I am so happy that this day has finally come!  You see, for several years I have been trying to compile a collection of some of my "Moment for Mom" devotions into a book.  Since I have been working on this whenever I could find a few spare hours, and since spare time is something that is almost non-existent for me, this has taken much longer than I expected!  

The book, "A Month of Sundays: 30 Days of Reflection and Inspiration" is finally a reality.  Praise God!  It is a collection of some of my favorite "Moment for Mom" devotions, thirty of them to be exact.   In addition to the devotional that you'd normally read here on the blog or hear on WBFJ, the book also includes a special prayer and some thought provoking questions to go along with each devotion.  I also have included several journal pages where you can add your own thoughts, prayers and reflections.  I hope that you will find each day's devotion to be like a mini-sermon, giving you something to think about and deepen your relationship with God.

The interesting thing is that, even though I did not select the devotions for this collection with any theme in mind, one has definitely emerged.  Many of the devotions in this book, although each unique in its own right, seem to center around staying faithful, focused and encouraged, even during life's difficulties.  I don't believe it to be a coincidence that this is the theme that has emerged.  Even though these devotionals were written over the past five years or so, the past year has been a very difficult one for me.  So, I believe that God is pointing out to me that he was preparing me for the trials I would face in my life far in advance, by
giving me these words long before I would fully understand their meaning.

I am selling the books for $18.00 each (+ $2.00 shipping/handling for online orders). Currently, the profit is going towards offsetting the high cost of printing.  As soon as that is covered, my intention is to use the proceeds of the book towards mission trip expenses and other charitable causes.  

You can order a copy right here.  Simply click the button below and you'll be directed to Paypal where you can securely complete your transaction using any major credit/debit card or your Paypal account.  You do not need to have a Paypal account...simply choose to complete your transaction as a guest when you get the Paypal website.  Your order will ship via USPS within 48 hours of reciept of payment.  Thank You!






"A Month of Sundays" Cover

A Peek Inside

Table of Contents

No comments: