- Drink 16 oz of water every morning before you eat or drink anything else.
- The three Week Let-Down: you will plateau here, it's going to happen. Don't lose hope when between 3-5 weeks you stop losing weight. Push through this, your inch/weight loss will resume!
- Fiber...Fiber...Fiber 25 grams for women, 35 grams per day for men. At least 30% should be soluble fiber.
- Weigh the risk vs. benefit of everything you eat. When you are getting ready to eat that high calorie treat, remember the exercise that you will have to do to burn it off. Is it still worth it?
- Exercise for inch loss and reduction of inflammation.
- View food as your medecine!
Get Dr. Ski's "Go Guide" here: http://www.genesmart.com/products/gene_smart_go_guide___free__/52.php?page_id=293